Thursday, March 20, 2008

Toygraph Godzilla (Osaka version)

Toygraph has been releasing some impressive Godzilla figures lately. The pieces are being sold via the Japanese store Mandarake. I was able to score a few of the fun, original looking toys. The figure was released last week and is dubbed the Osaka version. The mold seems to be the same as the earlier figures that came with the diver with destroyer bomb. These new figures of course have the damsel in distress, which takes me back to the old Universal movies like Creature from the Black Lagoon and King Kong. In the month of April Toygraph will be releasing the Godzilla crunching down on the train, which has become popular with the American version of 54 Godzilla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.